The Boar's Head Virginia Resort Rooms
Located in four distinctive buildings—The Main Inn, Ednam Hall, The Hunt Club and Lakeside—many of our 175 superbly renovated rooms and suites feature balconies that overlook the rolling Piedmont Virginia countryside. We have maintained the historic integrity of Boar's Head with sophisticated country furnishings and charm, while also offering the modern amenities you have come to expect. Plush bathrobes, wireless internet access, cable television, personal safe, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and coffee maker are standard in all of our resort guest rooms.
The Boar's Head is Pet Friendly! Your K9 companion will be happy to hear that the Boar's Head Inn now has pet-friendly rooms for dogs under 50 pounds. Please call our front desk for full fee information and full details. Here are some parameters that we ask of our pet owners:
1. Guests should display the special Boar’s Head “Let Sleeping Dogs Lie – Do Not Disturb” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence.
2. Do not leave dog alone in room without being crated. If there is excessive barking, the guest will be notified, and proper action will be taken.
3. Guests are responsible for pet waste clean-up inside the hotel and throughout the property grounds.
4. Boar’s Head reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
5. Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property. Pets should also be supervised at all times.
6. Pets are not allowed in specific public areas including: lobby, restaurants, Boar’s Head Sports Club, Birdwood Golf Course and the pools.
7. Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).